<VV> 1964 Convertible for sale / 3rd post / NEW PHONE #

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 13 15:35:19 EDT 2007

Hello All, Roger Smith of Corvair Atlanta is selling his exquisite
1964 Monza convertible. I am sure many of you on the list have seen
this outstanding Corvair. It is a Monza 110hp powerglide and is a
beautiful dark green with saddle interior and tan top. It has many
upgrades including a power top, alternator conversion, dual exhausts
and a complete set (5) of restored Kelsey Hayes wire wheels.
Roger has requested that I offer this to the V V list before it is
placed on eBay. The price is $15,000 and that will be the reserve if
it is placed on eBay. This is a really beautiful car and worth every
penny of his price. The wire wheels alone sell for $5-7,000 restored.
Roger is not on VV and does very little on the web or his computer. I
have a few pictures which Scott Trunkhill has gathered from pictures
he took at Springfest shows.  Please email me privately if you are
interested. If you wish to speak with Roger direct his cell phone #
is 770-539-2861 ROGER'S WORK NUMBER IS 770-534-3894.
Chuck Armer

PS. Roger has requested that I tell everyone that this is a southern
Corvair and has NEVER had any rust issues.

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director