<VV> Fire & ICE Autocross-Adv

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 17:43:11 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that the Fire & ICE Autocross in Marshalltown, Iowa is less than 3 weeks away (Saturday, 1 September)
Additional information and a registration form is available on the Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts website at www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter526
Be sure to preregister before 24 August for the very reasonable price of $30.
One thing I'd like to?warn you about this little 6/10 mile road course...IT'S ADDICTIVE AND YOU'LL BE RETURNING AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
Hope to see you there...if you have any questions, send me an email.
Chuck Prosise