<VV> Which is better - First or Last?...too long...too rambling...

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 22:00:38 EDT 2007

I'm with Mark here.  The best Corvair is my '64 convertible that I bought 20
years ago in college.  It has taken me to car shows, conventions, and lots
of places in between all over the east, midwest and even Albuqurque/Pike's
Peak/Rapid City in 96.  I learned how to do most everything you can do to a
Corvair on this car -  before you could ask VV for help

We drove it to the convention this year - myself, my wife, and my boys -
ages 4 and 2 - only about 230 miles from home.  After the convention, we
continued our vacation in the Corvair.  We were gone almost two weeks and
traveled 1951 miles in all.  (I really wish I could have worked in another
13 miles so it would have ended up 1964 miles!)   I had more people hanging
out their windows giving us thumbs up signs going down the highway than I
can remember.  Maybe it had something to do with the luggage trailer we were
pulling.....  It was a great Corvair vacation & trip.

See the USA......in your Chevrolet.....Corvair!

Greg Hanlin
Dayton  OH