<VV> hoists (no corvair)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 14 10:16:56 EDT 2007

However, if you also buy the sliding hydraulic jack assembly that fits
between the rails, you can lift both wheels at each end to do
brake/suspension work.

I like my 4-post (with this jack assembly) because it's more stable, and
with the caster kit that most of them come with I can move it around if I
need to (e.g.. rolled it, with the car on it, outside to do a pressure wash
on the underside of the Clone, when I first started on its restoration).

As always, YMMV.

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan