<VV> Monza 900 carb

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 14 19:34:55 EDT 2007

Newby to the club and am looking forward to conversing with other
owners.  To be quite honest I'm in need of some assistance.  Having
recently traded for my Monza I began by cleaning and rebuilding the
carbs.  After removel of the bowl I was disassembling the float and
valve when the valve spring came out during disassembly. Am having
trouble reinstalling the spring in the correct position. Can anyone
describe how the spring is to be attached? It is a Rochester carb.
Thanks,
Clyde