<VV> Intake Valve Problem / Corvairitis IS Infectious!

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 04:10:41 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/15/2007 12:39:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

Hey Scott,

Was that your grey EM coupe I say while  doing a tour of the Hollyweird Hills
last week?

Regards,
Joel

Not mine; I drive a white LM convert. and sometimes a black LM coupe with a
messed-up front end. (D*** that joker that turned left in front of me when the
 light turned yellow.) He should be sent back where he came from. Glad though
 that you made it into my turf. I live on the flats downhill from  the
Hollywood sign; just where it's flat enough to have streets running  east-to-west.

Scotty from Hollyweird