<VV> Non Blowing Fuses

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 16:59:38 EDT 2007

    Interesting, Jim.
And thanks for informing us but I respectfully dispute your contention that
the root of that burned harness problem is the faulty fuses. Something other
than the fuses HAD to cause these burned harnesses. Yes, the fuses should have
protected the harnesses when there was excessive current flowing in the
harnesses, but the fuses were not the cause of the burning. They just failed to
protect the harnesses from some other problem. There was something else that
caused these harnesses to burn and that is the root of the problem in my
opinion.
Regards,
Bob Helt
  Smitty Says:  In the case of a compound failure, neither failure carries more weight.  Neither of them could have done any damage without the other failure occurring.  Along with the other guidelines and rules for VV, has it been established how large a nit must be before it must be picked.