<VV> Tire mounting lube...

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 09:57:53 EDT 2007

Greetings list members,

I'm getting ready to try out my new Harbor Freight Tire Mounting
gizmo, and I'm looking for recommendations for what to use as a
lubricant.  I need to remove some old tires from the Corvair wheels
and install the new tires.  I know that some kind of lube must be
used, but I wonder what I can use that will not promote or incourage
rust to form.

Ann and all info will be appreciated.

Andy

The road to a friend's house is never long.