<VV> Tuft Corvairs

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 18:52:13 EDT 2007

Ned,
       Thanks for the photos. You can clearly see how the side windows and the wheel openings really effect the flow.
       I'm trying to build a late coupe for the best fuel economy. It looks like removing the rain gutters may improve things a fair amount. Other than skirts I don't know what could be done for the wheel openings.
         How about the inverted front spoiler nose, is there anything that can help reduce the drag that that causes?
                      Paul Fox