<VV> East Tennessee show

Daniel Stamm rangerdan_505 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 22:52:53 EDT 2007

Hey gang,
I am trying to get a registration form for the East
Tennessee show in Kingsport this September.  I think
the weekend is September 21-22.  I called LaQuinta and
they found corvair registrations for that weekend.
Anyone who  has an online copy or can scan one and
send it to me, I would appreciate it. If it is
available by mail only, email me and I can send a
mailing address.
Thanks
Daniel Stamm

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADDRESS.  Use the following:
corvairdan at yahoo.com