Camaro, was: <VV> front engine Corvair

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 11:34:13 EDT 2007

I heartily agree. Especially sporty is the Corsa panel, which at the time
when the "Camaro" was being designed, was in production. Have no idea why,
with such glowing examples, they would shortchange their new sporty entry.
Maybe they figured that most of them would only be ordered with base
instrumentation. On the Monza, that meant a center plug to hide the lack of
the clock (which was an option.) Can you imagine all the plugs they would
have had in a Corsa-like panel? Yikes.

-Mark