<VV> Lakewood SW Project Car FS

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Mon Aug 20 23:44:49 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

Out here near Seattle is a 1961 Lakewood 700 SW, VIN 10735W151607 project car for sale.
Currently, the engine is spoken for, but it has a PG transaxle. It is part of an estate sale, the executor believes there
is a title. This car needs to be moved off the property by September 3rd. You know the rest of the story. The asking price is $150.00.

Contact Todd at 206-794-4272 for more information.

I have some pictures that I can send to anyone interested.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bill Chellis