<VV> RE: [FC] seller of this '64 Rampside?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 21:18:44 EDT 2007

Hey, This truck has the same back up lamp option my 62 van has. I bought
mine at either Advance, Trak Auto, etc. sometime around 1985. No GM
dealer involved.

I wonder if he mounted the toggle switch on the steering bracket like I
did? Ugly and hard to reach in the dark.... Very near the horn button  I
had to install instead of fixing the column switch...

Frank DuVal