<VV> RE: Two more videos on YouTube

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Aug 22 15:13:11 EDT 2007

At 08:00 AM 8/22/2007, Mark Corbin wrote:
>If it's the guy I think it is, he's one of your typical Radical Right Wing
>loudmouthed morons. Like Ann Coulter, but with a syndicated talk show like
>Rush Limberger. (G)
>
>-Mark

You're gonna start a BIG argument with your shots at Limbaugh and
Coulter, both of whom have valid credentials as commentators.

Let's just say that Savage is the "opposite side of the clock"
equivalent of Al Franken, a lot of mouth but little class although
his intentions are good...  in his viewpoint.

In Savage's case, he came down on Corvairs like a load of manure,
basing his remarks on 2nd hand anecdotes concerning someone he once
knew who had a Corvair a long time ago.   Savage himself never owned
one, typical of the misanthropic loudmouths out there who are quick
to take a shot at anything they disapprove of in order to bolster
their own limited (or lack of) personal esteem, via of course
attempting to belittle that with which they cannot conduct a fair
argument by resorting to taunts, denigration, and slurs...  but few
real facts.

In short, Savage is a light switch connected to fireworks who doesn't
know what he's talking about much of the time, which (when he IS
right) makes the validity of his good points questionable in the eyes
(ears) of his listeners.   He's trainwreck entertainment at best.

His show goes better when he has guest hosts.

Perhaps someone should call his show and explain to him how he
shouldn't make authoritative statements concerning things about which
he knows nothing.    However, he'll likely scream and hang up on you
for daring to contradict him and his opinion... wrong though it may be.

It's the same old story regarding Corvair for decades.

tony..