<VV> partial overhaul

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Aug 22 16:09:27 EDT 2007

Sure.. no real reason not to, especially if the engine is running fine
otherwise.

I'd just have the mechanic "lap"  the valves to assure good sealing...

BUT.... you need to tear it down on the one side 1st and inspect..

What if you have an oddball piston / ring size, etc...

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!