<VV> Ok ... here it goes-

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 22:57:40 EDT 2007

My '65 Corsa is getting new parts...
It should be very happy-

I was was just going to replace the rear engine seal, but since I'll
be in the neighborhood I thought better do all this other stuff. I
posted a week or two ago, but the parts just got here.
Before I start wrenching- Is there anything that I should be aware of
before I take this thing down to a couple of thousand pieces.  ;op

I got my parts from the friendly neighborhood UPS man:
New throwout bearing
New pilot bushing
New front seal and split ring for the front of the dif
New push rods
New lifters
New pressure plate
New single piece fly wheel.
More o-rings then a bowl of cheerios
A gasket or 10.

Wisdom appreciated, sarcastic comments expected.  ;op
-Cash