<VV> Hagerty Ins info

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Thu Aug 23 09:51:35 EDT 2007

Bill,

I signed up with them in July.  They were very pleasant to deal with and
helpful.  My only "tip" is that the on-line application form seemed to have
a few bugs when I had to go back to add missing information.  That minor
nuisance aside, they were very prompt, informative, and responsive.  If
you're registering a truck (i.e. Rampside) they will want to know what
other vehicles you have and typically they want to hear that you have
another truck or SUV as your regular everyday car since they don't want you
to be hauling stuff around.  However, at least in my case, they were
satisfied that my other two cars are station wagons.

- Steve Brown

'62 Rampside