<VV> INCREDO Engine Supporter! (Humor?)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 12:14:33 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/23/2007 8:43:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

I have  also heard rumours that my Corvair is prone to spontaniously
flipping over,  and I am concerned that installing your INCREDO Engine
Supporter might  provide a "pivot point" for this alleged handling defect.
Can you please  provide any handling studies you have done that show any
positive or  negative effects on the handling of the Corvair.

Lastly.   Is  it made in China?

Regards,
Joel

Joel - If four is good, five must be better. Remember, though, that to
remain effective, the rear mounted INCREDO Engine Supporter must be  regularly
lubricated. It designed location - to the rear of and below the  Corvair engine
will usually result in an abundant supply of lubricant. If your  car is somehow
immune to the auto-oiling system, be sure to regularly oil the  wheel caster,
using only genuine Caster Oil. In regards to your last question, I  am sorry
to say no, they are not available made in China - Only available  made in Steel
and rubber.