<VV> Balancing a solid flywheel.... anyone, anyone...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 25 10:49:00 EDT 2007

Well- Not much luck so far finding a machine shop that will even
believe me when I say the flywheel might need to be balanced.

Is there anyone in or around Dallas or Irving (Texas) area that could
balance or at least check the balance of this spiffy new maybe just
fine solid flywheel?

I don't want to put this thing in and find out when I hit the road t
hat it's got to come out and get balanced.

Didn't I read or here of a tool to check the balance of flywheels
somewhere? It might have been in Bob Helt's book.
-Cash