<VV> Debbie Pleau

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Aug 26 20:33:24 EDT 2007

Hello--

Dennis Pleau contacted me tonight. His wife, Debbie passed away today.
Debbie worked on the chairing the 1996 CORSA Convention, and was the
merchandise chair for the past six years.

As recent events regarding the passing of Herb Berkman, Ed Corson, Tony
Fiore, and now, Debbie Pleau can attest, life is fleeting and we are all
entering a stage of our lives in which we do not know what to expect nor
anticipate. We all should know how mortal we are, and what a gift each new
day brings, especially those days spent with friends. For those living,
spend each precious day with those you care for and about, because we never
know when those people will be taken.

Debbie should be in all of our prayers, but more importantly, Dennis, their
kids, and survivors need your prayers and support.

We'll miss you Debbie.

--Harry Jensen