<VV> Choke Pull Offs Pulsing In and Out at Acceleration

David George dgeorge at heritage-consultants.com
Sun Aug 26 21:21:31 EDT 2007

Hi folks. I have a quick question. Just did a tune up on my 65. Included new coil, distributor cap, points, condensor, distributor weight springs, rotor, plug wires, plugs, and carb balance. Car running pretty good. Timing at 13, dwell at 32.5, and idle at 650. Overall, happy with the tune up, except I can hear my choke pulls pulsing in and out on acceleration from a stop. Any suggestions as to how to make that stop?  Thanks!

Dave
Newington, CT
65 Vert