<VV> Corvair spotted in a movie

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 21:44:59 EDT 2007

Tonight my wife and I watched an old Doris Day movie (re-living our teens),
called Move Over Darling.  In it she get in her husbands Chrysler Imperial
convertible, while he (James Garner) is in a taxi following her.  She runs
through an intersection and cuts off an early red 2 dr Monza.  The movie was
fun just to look at all the cars, especially when she runs through a VW
dealers ship and all these old sports cars come out the back of the garage.

Does anybody collect these pictures from movies?  I can get the picture and
send it if anybody saves these.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member