<VV> Hagerty insurance, was NOT Ugliest cars/very little Corvair any more

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 13:07:31 EDT 2007

I always laugh at how out of Whack things get!!!!

1  Hagerty ASKED their Customers....what was the WORST  cars...not
ugliest...

This just shows that the majority of " Collecter Car owners"  are ignorant
fools!!  but then I've known that for decades!!  ggggg

2  Businees Weeks contributor has  really screwed this up.....but with the
Media... what's news about that!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt