<VV> Books

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:15:35 EDT 2007

I know I already thanked you all...but have gotten several replies since so thought I would say it again.  Thanks for your input on my future corvair library.  I have seen most of these books on ebay, and understand that I can get the ones by Bob Helt from the author directly.  I had to smile at your comment, Bill S, about a book versus a rod bearing....my first thought was "what's a rod bearing"  lol....I think, from my perspective, the books are my friends.

Thanks, guys, once again!

On another note, we have the $20 engine opened up, have displaced the mice and have the cam and crank soaking in release all to free it up....so far it looks good!

Mel.