<VV> Re: [Corsabod] Debbie Pleau

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 16:45:20 EDT 2007

How sorry I am to hear that. My deepest sympathies to Dennis and family.
The Lord be with you and comfort you.

And I thought the year couldn't get any worse. I was hoping that would be
it for the rest of the year. But anything can happen, I guess, because we
still DO have the rest of the year to go. I don't want to even THINK of how
many this makes...... :o(

-Mark (I'm too young to be this old)