<VV> Re: [Corsabod] Debbie Pleau

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 21:33:42 EDT 2007

I'm blown away,

I'll miss you Debbie,
Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: corvairs <lonwall at corvairunderground.com>
To: Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary <corsa at corvair.org>
Sent: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 1:01 pm
Subject: <VV> Re: [Corsabod] Debbie Pleau

This cannot be true - what a rotten year. Dennis and Debbie were good friends to many of us. I don't know what happened, but she was much too young and the stress on Dennis and the boys must be terrible. I am very greatful for the time I got to spend with them at Detroit. What a wonderful lady. Lon?
?
?