<VV> ALL CHEVROLET CORVAIR SHOP SERVICE MANUALS on CD-ROM

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 01:43:20 EDT 2007

http://www.gearheadcafe.com/corvair_shop_manual.html

The ad is a bit confusing, but it looks like they have all the Corvair manuals available, not just '65 on CD-Rom (NOT dvD, although they are hard to tell apart just by looking ...

Includes Suplements, body manuals, part books, "All these FACTORY ORIGINAL books on one CD-ROM!", or so they say -- when you click on details, it sort of looks like some of them may be on separate CD's at a quarter to half an H a pop.

Maybe they'd make reviewers copy available for VV or CORSA?  I'm not ready to buy until I know what is on a disk, and their descriptions are just vague enuf to leave me wondering.

Bill S