<VV> 1965 CHEVROLET CORVAIR SHOP SERVICE MANUAL on DVD ?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 11:02:41 EDT 2007

You teckies and computer geeks can have your "manuals on CD" but as for me,
nothing beats a good old paper manual. So it gets some grease and dirt on
it. So what! That's why I have my library copy AND a working shop copy.
Even having two copies is a lot cheaper than a CD, especially once you
figure out the REAL cost of printing a page every time you need one.
(Figure in the cost of paper, printer ink, time in firing up the computer,
searching the disc, AND print it out, etc. multiplied by the number of
times you do that.) And it sure beats dragging the computer out to the
garage. Not to mention how much information I've stumbled on just by
leafing thru the pages of a manual, things I wouldn't have found had I NOT
been leafing thru. Just try THAT on a computer disc, yea, right! Sometimes
low tech simply works better.

Books and paper manuals will NEVER go out of style.

-Mark