<VV> Plunder of my blunder - CORSA URL

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:17:22 EDT 2007

Yes, it's true. In a heated response in defense of our beloved Corvairs to a BusinessWeek article, I mistakenly wrote CORSA's URL as www.corsa.org instead of www.corvair.org.

  Mom and Dad taught me that when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. I visited the www.corsa.org and discovered the following - "...proactive risk management training available in a very user friendly method at no cost to CORSA members."

  "Announcing CORSA University
CORSA is very pleased to announce the opening of our latest risk management service expressly developed for our members - CORSA University.  CORSA University brings the power of new technology to make proactive risk management training available in a very user friendly method at no cost to CORSA members.  The training available ranges from Defensive Driver and Supervisory Skills training to Accident Investigation and many others!  Employees of members will be able to take the training coursework when time allows, at their own pace, and anywhere a computer with an internet connection exists.

"The available courses have been developed expressly for computer based training, are of the highest quality and created by one of the industries premier risk management/safety training providers, Coastal Training Technologies Corp., and provided to members via the CORSA University/ClarityNet website."
  See? Every cloud has a silver lining.
  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney Spooner
  CORSA member since April 2002
  Inland Empire Corvair Club (CORSA Chaper 925) since April 2002
  Remember, the Corvair's 50th anniversary is October 2nd, 2009