<VV> 1965 CHEVROLET CORVAIR SHOP SERVICE MANUAL on DVD ?

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Tue Aug 28 17:17:58 EDT 2007

And even "Internet Cafe's" are too far apart to be useful at 2 AM on a
Sunday in Nowhere, IA !

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brandes, Guy" <GBrandes at loebermotors.com>
To: <airvair at earthlink.net>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:53 AM
Subject: RE: <VV> 1965 CHEVROLET CORVAIR SHOP SERVICE MANUAL on DVD ?

Hi All,

I always travel with a shop manual, much easier than traveling with a
lap top and printer (and a DVD/CD).

Regards,

Guy Brandes

You teckies and computer geeks can have your "manuals on CD" but as for
me,
nothing beats a good old paper manual. So it gets some grease and dirt
on
it. So what! That's why I have my library copy AND a working shop copy.

Books and paper manuals will NEVER go out of style.

-Mark

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/