<VV> 1965 CHEVROLET CORVAIR SHOP SERVICE MANUAL on DVD ?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 23:36:57 EDT 2007

Just try to find the '66-9 front spoiler via CD parts book. You can't.
That's because GM never called it a spoiler. The first time I found it was
when a friend told me that he stumbled into it while leafing thru the parts
book. Yes, a PAPER catalog. Same goes for a lot of parts, because the
industry terminology is sometimes different than laymen's slang. THAT's why
I said, CD's will never totally replace paper books and manuals, and that
there's a place for everything.

Let me know how your computer search goes. LOL

-Mark