<VV> SHOP SERVICE MANUAL on DVD - Search or Surf ? That is the question

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Aug 29 03:27:18 EDT 2007

Really ?

I found the DVD fun to browse, and easy to navigate, and when the procedure
says to remove so-and-so first, just click to see how to that, and jump back
to where you were without having to fold over the page or stick a wrench
there, to turn to the other page, and then again for something else, ad
infinitum.

Then I print all of that on one page and take it under the car with me.

Then I write on the printout what wasn't in the book / DVD and save it for
"historical" purposes.  (I.e.: when the wheel falls off, I can look back and
see when I put it on, or thought I did.)

Way back, people sold their stock in paper because computers were supposed
to eliminate it, but I think I use more now !

;>}

Chaz