<VV> valves/clicking - Adjustment

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:58:56 EDT 2007

And Jon, one rule of thumb to give you a 'warm fuzzy' that you're close is
there should be 3 or 4 threads showing above the nut when you're done.  If
you'll look at yours that are all loose, you should find that's not the
case.  (Obviously that statement applies to a stock engine w/o lots of head
work, near stock valve train, etc.)

I've NEVER done them one cylinder at time, even when doing an o-ring job -
seems like too much work to me.  I go back when I'm through and follow the
Shop Manual.  Seems to work well.

Barry in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies