<VV> Regarding WTBRT # 112

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 09:15:40 EDT 2007

The GoNed Race Team is looking forward to the Fire and Ice event. The Iowa folks put on a great event and the track is lots of fun. We will really be looking forward to the cookout after the event. I hear they are going to have some BBQ beef. I just hope it's not too burnt...:^)

Ned

We have ordered special WTBRT weather for the Fire and Ice event in Marshalltown Iowa.?
Senior Beef and Junior Beef will be driving NewBeef 112 in an Inaugural performance at the?
legendary RaceWay and look forward to competition from the GoNed racers and BBRT , oh,?
oops I forgot BBRT will be elsewhere due to prior commitments..............<GGG>?