<VV> if corvair sets

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:09:04 EDT 2007

Frank,

>From my experience, it is just evaporation. Mine does the same thing. What I
do after my car has been sitting for days is to crank the starter, without
hitting the gas pedal, until the oil light goes off. By this time you have
oil where you need it and the float bowls should be full, Then I mash the
throttle to set the chokes and it starts right up.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert
Waverly, OH