<VV> 64 Rear Coil Spring info?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 23:31:56 EDT 2007

Hi, Lon. According to my GM Hobby Information, the long one goes on the left. The free lengths stated in that info is:

  All but convertibles:
  LH=13.369
  RH=12.585

  Convertibles:
  LH=13.774
  RH=13.018

  Lon Anderson asked:

<<Hey guys,
I have a pair of rear coil springs for a 64, but they are not marked...
 which
side does the long one go on??? (and I'm talking about the long COIL
 spring,
not the long LEAF spring... duh...)
;-)
I thought I had that information somewhere, but I can't find in in
 either of
Bob Helt's books or my P&A 30C... I'm checking the Tech Guide in just a
 few...
Anyways, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Lonzo>>

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on