<VV> Shift Tube Bushings

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Feb 1 11:57:01 EST 2007

Hio Geoffrey - I guess I haven't been clear! Ours are in no way like the
stock bushings other than the fact that they just snap in and don't
require any drilling, fitting, soldering etc. They're about 8 times
longer than a stock bushing and have a built in limiter flange that
helps hold them in place. The stock bushings are extrodinarily bad, not
just because the material is inferior, but because they're so short.
Incidentally "our" bushings were designed and originally manufactured by
the late Bob Henrichs of Richland, WA.  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com