<VV> Insurance story

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 2 11:50:24 EST 2007

For many years I have worked selling and servicing the Insurance industry, mostly auto and home coverage. I can attest that many companies will rate driver to car and if you only buy liability on your corvair then putting her on that car does save rate. Each year companies will write you and ask who drives which car and provide the odometer reading on each car. The odometer reading is put in the data base as many companies will vary the rate based on annual miles driven. Be glad you collect corvairs and not corvettes.