<VV> What's going on with the CORSA Online Classifieds? (almost no Corvair content)

Scott Trunkhill corvair at trunkhill.com
Sat Feb 3 07:57:48 EST 2007

As long as you enter some text for a membership number you can post
an ad. I just posted an ad using the membership id "test" . There is
no check against  valid membership numbers.

Maybe the new system that was announced in the Communique a couple of
months ago for member ids will allow this to be changed.

In the mean time I guess it will just have to be monitored and the
ads deleted as they show up.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC