<VV> LOST MY DASH LIGHTS

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 2 13:34:23 EST 2007

The most common problem is the ground, but it seems that the indicator
lights would be affected too. Check you tail lights. If they don't work,
then it is the fuse. I know you said you checked the fuses, but sometimes
they blow so slightly, it is hard to see without taking it out and holding
it up to a bright light.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH