<VV> Performance Workshop Ad.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 02:20:54 EST 2007

Silicone Wire Systems will be displaying several items at the upcoming
Performance Workshop in Dayton, OH in three weeks. If you have a particular
requirement for Ignition wires, or even if you need a regular 8mm set, let me  know
ahead of time and I will deliver them for free!  I hope to do a pair  of
presentations at the workshop (Nothing to do with wires!), so if you decide  to
attend, there will be at least a couple of new items to see. I'm sure other
vendors will have new parts as well. So contact me if you want me to bring some
wires along for you!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems
3462 Kirkwood Dr.