<VV> Dashlights

Sandra Suckow ssuckow at bmi.net
Sat Feb 3 17:33:11 EST 2007

check the fuse for continuity with an ohm meter a bad fuse can sometimes look good and still be burned through, or even unsoldered under the end cap. also what about the  headlight switch?? the rheostat on the switch could be bad.through the years I have seen many fuses that look good test bad when an ohm meter is used to test continuity. my own van with rear window wiper had the motor pronounced dead by the dealer. 2 yrs later I decided to check it myself and found the supposedly new fuse looked good but had no continuity when checked ! voila new fuse works great. so never overlook the obvious.

Dick Suckow
65 Corsa
65 Monza
64 Spyder Conv