<VV> Convertible damper canisters

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 4 22:58:14 EST 2007

I've only been driving mine that way for 27 years, so I can't be sure if
there's a long term problem.  It hasn't been attracted to any telepone
poles, though.  And, it hasn't shaken itself in half yet.

I did it to improve weight bias when I originally built the car.  Since I've
never driven it any other way, I'm clueless as to whether it helped or hurt.

Since you'll get lots of opinions on this on both sides, I suspect it
doesn't make all that much difference.

Roger