<VV> Thrush Turbos mufflers

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Mon Feb 5 16:28:21 EST 2007

I recently had my 64 4sp cp 110 rebuilt, it is 30 over with a 270 Isky cam.  We put dual thrush turbos on and while it sounded great while revving it up for a car buddy it droned at cruising speed. 99% of the time it was loud and sounded cool but it had a sweet spot at cruising speed that made my eyeballs rattle. My kids declined to ride in it and my oldest claimed it made her ears pop like on a plane. I put the stock single back on but at some point I am goint to try just one.
Tom Connolly