<VV> Thrush Turbos mufflers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 23:52:30 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/5/2007 1:29:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tconnolly at iepfire.com writes:

I  recently had my 64 4sp cp 110 rebuilt, it is 30 over with a 270 Isky  cam.
 We put dual thrush turbos on and while it sounded great while  revving it up
for a car buddy it droned at cruising speed. 99% of the time it  was loud and
sounded cool but it had a sweet spot at cruising speed that made  my eyeballs
rattle. My kids declined to ride in it and my oldest claimed it  made her
ears pop like on a plane. I put the stock single back on but at some  point I am
goint to try just one.
Tom  Connolly

Tom -
Some would say (not me, of course) "If it's too loud, You're too old!"
Others might say "Only us old guys - half deaf from race cars, can appreciate  it!"
Hey, that's why we wear a helmet, isn't it?  -  Seth