FW: <VV> Switch change HUMOR

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Feb 6 11:10:03 EST 2007

One of my sister's boyfriends was from Germany. All he would drive is a Beetle or a Corvair, and he had both. He was always losing his keys.

He changed the ignition switch to a push button on the dash, and energized the coil with a toggle under the seat.  As long as the toggle was off, you couldn't start the vair.

I'm no electrician, but I would imagine just about anyone on here could tell ya how.

HANK