<VV> Frame Under / Body Swaps

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 11:51:01 EST 2007

There's a wagon body that sits on a g-body frame that I first saw in Carlisle. It has also been to other CORSA events. So it wouldn't be the first time its been done. I have also seen upclose a EM coupe that is sitting on a Ford Escort floor pan. The Corvair body was also shortened and uses sedan doors. The owner of that car, which is unfinished, is on this list, but I will not name him since pureists might give him a hard time :^).

Ned