<VV> Frame Under / Body Swaps

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Feb 6 12:46:44 EST 2007

I took a similar approach -- I bought a very nice, low mileage X-body
car ('73 Nova) with a 350 ci engine, automatic, ps, pb, and ac.
Eventually it's slated for a high performance crate engine.  If I want
to go fast in a straight line, I drive the Nova (love that V8 torque).
If I want to go fast in the curves, I drive one of the Corvairs.  Other
than the novelty, a frame under doesn't do much for me.

Dave Keillor