<VV> 2007 Convention - Detroit Camping Options

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:39:08 EST 2007

Hey Bryan, this yours?...On the CORSA website, the link to Pete Cimbala
returns an error : Unknown column 'users_usr.idmember' in 'on clause'

No biggie.  Can someone share an email address for contacting him off list?

Or alternatively, I'm trying to determine what the Detroit Area Corvair Club
suggests for RV/camping options for the convention.  Has this been
addressed?

I've heard the closest place is a KOA about 45 miles away in Ypsilanti.  Not
an attractive option being that far away from things.  Google maps doesn't
provide much more info.

Thank You,

Barry in SC
w/Camper will Travel ... with Corvair in Tow