<VV> Electric Fuel Pump...and no keys

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 8 11:51:11 EST 2007

Turn the key off you say? - Well, the impact shot my car forward, and my ignition keys didn't really study inertia so they ended up hidden under the back seat.  Funny how you can take the keys out of a 1960's vehicle while it's switched on...

I was able to find my keys, turn the car off within about 30-45 seconds...as oil pumped out of my running car.  She was a great Corvair - one I miss everyday until I get into my "new" Corvair... :)

Mike "Moose"